- This past weekend:
- The kite festival was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it. Livvy thought it was so fun and Ayla was happy to be outside.
- Easter was a success. It was a wonderfully blessed day and everyone was so happy. Yay!!
- True Tori. I cried. I thought it was really good and raw. I would like to say if my husband cheated on me I would just leave his ass (and knowing myself I probably would), but with kids involved, I don't know 100%. It was emotional for sure.... Needless to say- I.AM.HOOKED! Did you watch it? What did you think?
- I am going to have certain days for certain posts... I am busy with kids, my hubby, working, being crazy, and this blog. I thought it was time to get my shit together and come up with a plan for organization on this here blog of mine. If you like reading a certain thing, you can just come by on that day, or everyday- whateves. I am only shooting for 4 posts a week and so.... It will go something like this:
- Monday- Post about family/kids stuff like breastfeeding, activities, outings, my kids being awesome and my kids being shitheads. (If you don't like family/kid posts, now you know to not stop by on a Monday)
- Tuesday- OCD/Mental Health. I am going to start doing an OCD update post every other week for now. I made a fun picture for it too :) The other weeks may have a guest post from other mental health bloggers and may just have something related to mental health.
- Wednesday- What's Happening Wednesday post and Humpday Confessions on the first Wednesday of the month. FUN DAY!
- Friday- Friday Favorites, another FUN DAY!
- Thursday and the weekend- Most of the time these days will be my days away from the blog. If something special is going on or I have something I just have to post, I will do it on one of these days.
- I am really not in a good place with my OCD right now, same shit. Don't worry, I am not going to have another pity party. I am just saying... Happy thoughts are always appreciated. I will go into more detail on why I am under more stress next week on Tuesday.
- Now to bore you with some pictures from Easter Sunday:
|Livvy attempting to fly a kite!|
|My daughters and neices|
What's Happening in your world?